that nearly 90% of U.S. men shave their facial hair? Of this, nearly 75% shave with a razor and blade, while the remaining 25% shave with an electric razor. On average, men shave 5-6 times a week, nearly every day!
Men's Life Today
In the News
RazorsDiect.com is an independent retailer of shaving products. All trademarks & copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© 2010 RazorsDirect.com. All right reserved.